Friday, March 7, 2008

Spring Is In The Air






This morning it is a drizzly, overcast day. But here in the store, Spring is in the air! I am photographing faux flora to upload to the website for the ecommerce part of the design. In the process, I am enjoying playing around with the hint of what is to come after those April showers come and go. Here in Louisiana Spring is a mystery. We are never sure when it has actually come or gone. Just a few days, or hours, ago the temperatures were in the high 60's to high 70's. Predictions for tonight take us down into the very low 30's. Without the snows of Salt Lake City to firmly anchor my seasons for me, I am left to fabrications conjured up by the weatherpersons!
I have included a few pictures of the stems that I am featuring on the website so that you can enjoy a brief whisper of what is to come also! This will certainly go a long way to making this "everyday" special! Enjoy!

No comments: