Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Watch This Space!




Sometimes a headline is more than just a headline. On Tuesday, November 2, the second generation of Everyday Special will launch - right here! For over a year now I have been working on a new format and perspective for my blog and next month it will finally see the light of day. My cameras have been working over time to snap glimpses of what we will be exploring and the things about which we will be writing and journaling. I thank you for the time you have spent with us already, and hope that you will find as much fun and interest in where we are heading next. I will have links to other works that will expand and develop the subjects that we will be exploring right here. I will continue to find those things that make our Everyday Special and I hope to continue sharing them with you!

No comments: